This will be a hybrid conference taking place at the RCGP flagship building 30 Euston Square. However, we will also be streaming the auditorium live for those who are unable to attend in person. All sessions will also be recorded and uploaded for all registrants to view for 6 months post event, this will include workshop sessions.
This joint RCGP and Addiction Professionals Managing Drug & Alcohol Problems in Primary Care Conference is one you won’t want to miss. For the first time in over a decade the government is investing rather than cutting budgets for alcohol & other drug services. About time.
- Professor Henrietta Bowden-Jones, speaking about gaming addiction
- Professor Graham Foster on hepatitis C
- Professor Keith Humphreys on the opioid crisis in the US and what the UK can learn from this.
- Dr Stephen Willott, GP, Clinical Lead for Alcohol & Drug Misuse, Public Health Dept, Nottingham City Council
- Kate Halliday, Executive Director, Addiction Professionals