The FFLM are pleased to advise that they will be holding a Multi-Agency National Road Traffic Training Day on Tuesday 03 October 2023.
You can join the event either virtually or in person in London (venue TBC).
The course costs are as follows:
|In-person Attendance||Virtual Attendance|
Confirmed topics include:
- Use of body-worn cameras in RTA assessments;
- Drugwipe Developments;
- The Emergency Department Experience: common Road Traffic issues;
- What can clinicians do to improve conviction rates?
- DVLA issues: referral/ medical examinations/ guidelines on emerging technologies.
- Autonomous vehicles: how will the law change for drivers?
The full programme will be available in due course.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.