The UK Association of Forensic Nurses and Paramedics are looking for a new Paramedic Steering Group member. This is a great opportunity for a Paramedic with a keen interest in forensic healthcare to help develop, promote and lead the profession.
- Raising the awareness and profile of Forensic Healthcare Practitioners
- Working together to develop, improve and maintain a high standard of forensic evidence collection
- Providing high-quality practitioner care for all individuals in a holistic manner
- Working in partnership with relevant government bodies and all forensic collection specialists, including physicians and police
- Ensuring a high standard of forensic health and healthcare
The successful candidate will have some experience of leadership, strategic thinking, innovation and development and be knowledgeable about Forensic Practice and clinical care within a SARC and/or custody setting. However, the main attribute needed is a passionate, forward-thinking attitude to help drive the UK Association of Forensic Nurses and Paramedics forward.
The Steering Group members are volunteers who are not paid for their time and efforts. Therefore the successful candidate needs to be enthusiastic, passionate and pro-active!
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. Include all your relevant experience and what you would contribute to the UK Association of Forensic Nurses and Paramedics team. Please get in touch if you are interested or would like an informal chat.