The Faculty of Forensic & Legal Medicine‘s 12th Annual Conference will be at the Royal College of Physicians, London from Thursday 10 to Saturday 12 May 2018. It will include a range of expert speakers, as well as the Annual General Meeting, David Jenkins Lecture and Gala Dinner.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dame Elish Angiolini, Chair of the Independent Review into Serious Incidents and Deaths in Custody;
- Professor Jane Dacre, President of the Royal College of Physicians;
- Ms Felicity Gerry QC, Carmelite Chambers and co-author of the Sexual Offences Handbook;
- His Honour Judge Mark Lucraft QC, Chief Coroner of England and Wales;
- Dr Maria Nittis, Department Head for the Forensic Medical Unit, Western Sydney Local Health District;
- Ms Jane Reynolds, Chair of Continuing Healthcare Review Panel – London, NHSE England;
- Dr George Ryan, Senior Clinical Advisor, Criminal Justice Team, Public Health England;
- Dr Margaret Stark, Chair of the FFLM Forensic Science Subcommittee;
- Professor Carol Seymour, FFLM President.
Please click here to view the programme.
The booking form and payment links are now available below: