Uncover the hidden world of domestic abuse, violence, and coercive control at our “Seeing the Unseen” conference! This vital event is designed for healthcare professionals working in forensic healthcare, such as nurses, paramedics and midwives in police custody and sexual assault referral centres. However, we warmly welcome and encourage the participation of all healthcare professionals interested in this crucial topic.
As a healthcare professional, you play a critical role in identifying and responding to domestic abuse, violence, and coercive control. “Seeing the Unseen” aims to enhance your professional curiosity, equipping you with the tools and knowledge to recognise the subtle signs of abuse and coercive control that often go unnoticed.
By attending this conference, you will:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of domestic abuse, violence, and coercive control, including the latest research and emerging trends.
- Learn to identify the often-overlooked indicators of abuse and coercive control in patients, allowing you to offer timely intervention and support.
- Explore best practices for responding to and documenting cases of domestic abuse, violence, and coercive control, ensuring appropriate care and referral for affected patients.
- Network with like-minded healthcare professionals, sharing experiences and insights to enhance your practice.
- Hear from expert speakers, including survivors and professionals in the field.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to become a champion for the unseen victims of domestic abuse, violence, and coercive control. Your expertise and dedication can make a tangible difference in the lives of countless individuals suffering in silence.
Join us at and be a part of the movement to create a safer, more supportive environment for those affected by domestic abuse, violence, and coercive control. Secure your ticket today and take the first step towards transforming your practice and making a lasting impact on your patients’ lives.