- This event has passed.
Patient Focused! Winchester
The courses are accredited with the Faculty of Forensic and Legal Medicine (FFLM) and the British Institute of Professional Photography (BIPP):
- We’d advise you to complete the 10 online modules and MCQ assessment before attending our one-day courses, as you’ll get more out of the course. The modules and assessments are entirely free, with no obligation to attend the one-day course.
- 4 hours CPD via the FFLM: attendance of the one-day courses allows you to apply for Licentiate of BIPP, provided you’ve completed and passed the modules.
- Each course is run by experienced photographers, doctors and make-up artists.
- All equipment is provided, including one Nikon D3400 SLR and one external flashlight per student.
- Maximum of 12 students per course.
20% Discount for members using code: UKAFN22