- This event has passed.
FFLM | Virtual Annual Conference 2021
May 7 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm£30 – £50
The Faculty of Forensic and Legal Medicine are delighted to announce their speakers for their Virtual Conference “Raising Standards – a balancing act?” on Friday 07 May 2021:
- Professor Andrew Goddard (President of the Royal College of Physicians of London);
- Professor Maggie Rae (President of the Faculty of Public Health);
- Mr Leslie Hamilton (Chair of the Independent Review of Gross Negligence Manslaughter and Culpable Homicide);
- Professor Philip Lumb (David Jenkins Chair).
The Annual General Meeting will take place in the afternoon.
Booking are now open! Please click here to make your booking.
Tickets costs are:
|FFLM Student Affiliate||£30.00|
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty of Forensic & Legal Medicine