- This event has passed.
FFLM Annual Conference
May 14 - May 15£205 – £647
The Faculty of Forensic & Legal Medicine’s 14th Annual Conference will take place on Friday 15 and Saturday 16 May 2020 at the Royal College of Pathologists, London.
The theme for 2020 is Challenges in Forensic & Legal Medicine.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Mr Leslie Hamilton, Chair of Independent Review of Gross Negligence Manslaughter and Assistant Coroner (Durham and Darlington);
- Ms Nicole Jacobs, Domestic Abuse Commissioner;
- Dr Andrew Johns, Consultant Community Forensic Psychiatrist, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust;
- Mrs Dee Inott, Nurse Educator, University Central Lancashire and Forensic Nurse Examiner;
- Dr Liliane Field, Assistant Deputy Coroner, Inner London;
- A/Professor John Gall, President International Association of Clinical Forensic Medicine (IACFM);
- Dr Nigel Hewett OBE, Medical Director, Pathway and Secretary to the Faculty for Homeless and Inclusion Health;
- Metropolitan Police Service Stalking Threat Assessment Centre multi-agency team;
- Chief Constable James Vaughan QPM, National Police Chiefs’ Council Lead for Transforming Forensics;
- Professor Nairn Wilson CBE, Director MDDUS and Past President of the General Dental Council.
To view the programme and to book your place, please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 14
- May 15
- £205 – £647
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- clinical forensic medicine, FNE, Forensic healthcare, forensic medicine, forensic science, Police custody, SANE, SARC, sexual assault nurses
- Faculty of Forensic & Legal Medicine