Matthew Peel Conference, forensic, Forensic healthcare, forensic medicine, Mental health; forensic; nurse; paramedic; police; justice; vulnerability, Police custody, police. sexual assault, SANE, SARC, sexual offences
The Faculty of Forensic & Legal Medicine‘s 12th Annual Conference will be at the Royal College of Physicians, London from Thursday 10 to Saturday 12 May 2018. It will include a range of expert speakers, as well as the Annual General Meeting, David Jenkins Lecture and Gala Dinner.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dame Elish Angiolini, Chair of the Independent Review into Serious Incidents and Deaths in Custody;
- Professor Jane Dacre, President of the Royal College of Physicians;
- Ms Felicity Gerry QC, Carmelite Chambers and co-author of the Sexual Offences Handbook;
- His Honour Judge Mark Lucraft QC, Chief Coroner of England and Wales;
- Dr Maria Nittis, Department Head for the Forensic Medical Unit, Western Sydney Local Health District;
- Ms Jane Reynolds, Chair of Continuing Healthcare Review Panel – London, NHSE England;
- Dr George Ryan, Senior Clinical Advisor, Criminal Justice Team, Public Health England;
- Dr Margaret Stark, Chair of the FFLM Forensic Science Subcommittee;
- Professor Carol Seymour, FFLM President.
Please click here to view the programme.
The booking form and payment links are now available below:
- To book your place, please click here.
- To make your payment online, please click here.
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
The UKAFN team are already working hard to make next years Conference another great event. As always we are keen to hear from you, the members, about what you want the conference to focus on. Our aim is the create an exciting, interesting & informative conference that meets the needs of you, as frontline healthcare professionals.
#UKAFNConf17 | ‘If you tolerate this then your children could be next’
I can’t even describe how proud I am to have been part of today’s annual UKAFN conference. I want to say a big thank you to everyone involved, the team, all of our speakers and chair and to all the delegates who made it another huge success.
I hope it reminded you all of the difficult but interesting and wonderful job we do and why we do it.
Someone said to me at the end ‘how do we top this one’ I don’t know but we will do our best. ￼
Here’s to 2018!!!